Placing an order via eKohvik:
- The simplest and quickest way! Choose a picture of the product you wish to order and send. Click on the image to open a larger picture and a description. If you wish to add the product to the cart, click "Add to cart". You can view the contents of your cart by clicking "View cart".
- In the cart view, check that all desired products are in the list. Click "Place order". Separate orders have to be made for separate delivery dates.
- Please be careful when placing an order, as the timely and smooth delivery of purchased products depends on the accuracy of the submitted information.
- When you click "Confirm order", the contents of the order will be displayed once more for you to make changes if necessary.
- To make a payment, please choose your preferred bank link and, once the payment is made, be sure to click "TAGASI KAUPMEHE JUURDE" ("BACK TO MERCHANT") - this will inform us that the payment has been made and your order is accepted.
When we have received your order, a confirmation email will be sent to your mail address. Should it be necessary to specify details, we will contact you by phone or mail. If it happens that we have run out of the product you ordered and there is no time to make it, we will inform you of this before shipping out the ordered products. I’m sure we will find a suitable replacement. If you are not satisfied with our offer, you can cancel the order; see Cancelling an order.
Products can be ordered from 30 days up until 48 hours before the requested delivery time.
Paying for the order:
The cost of products is shown in the Cart. If you wish the order to be delivered by courier, the cost of courier service will be added to the order.
To place the order in the e-shop and pay via an Internet bank link or by credit card.
Many delicious cakes available also in our web-shop www.kohvikkomeet.ee Order online & save 20% off each cake you order.
Delivery of ordered products:
All ordered products will be delivered to cafe Komeet, which is located on the 4th floor of Solaris Centre, Estonia pst 9, Tallinn. You can pick up the products there or use a courier service within Tallinn for an additional fee.
Cancelling an order:
You have the right to cancel your order before the delivery date and your payment will be refunded within 5 working days. An order can only be cancelled on workdays and not later than 12:00 pm (noon) on the day preceding the delivery date, by calling the cafe at 6140090 or sending an email to email@example.com. Order cancellations that arrive later than the specified time cannot be accepted. If the product does not reach the destination due to incomplete information given to the courier, the recipient is responsible for the delivery. Please be sure to fill in your contact data so that we can contact you in case of problems.
PROCESSING A CLIENT’S PERSONAL DATA
1. The Café Komeet e-shop (henceforth E-shop) sells Café Komeet products (henceforth Products) represented by Plusprisma OÜ (henceforth Seller) to persons (henceforth Clients) that have purchased products (henceforth Order).
2. Plusprisma OÜ processes personal data submitted by the Client in compliance with requirements set out by the Personal Data Protection Act.
3. The processed data is data that is requested from the Client when registering for n E-shop account and/or placing an Order (first and last name, address, phone number, e-mail address, bank account number, contents of purchase and purchase history).
4. Plusprisma OÜ processes the Client’s personal data to fill Orders (incl to forward notifications related to the Order), for payment of the Products, for delivering the Products, for compiling and forwarding offers and newsletters to loyalty programme clients.
5. The data controller of the Client’s personal data is Plusprisma OÜ, registry code 11606970, address: Estonia pst 9, 10143 Tallinn, Estonia.
6. Plusprisma OÜ does not disclose the Client’s personal data to third parties, except:
6.1. to the company providing the shipping service, to the extent that is necessary to deliver the Products to the Client or for the provision of a service;
6.2. the Products that make up the Order for the supplier (Client’s name and phone number) for filling the Order and providing customer service.
7. In cases set out in clauses 6.1 and 6.2, the Client’s personal data is processed only with the purpose of filling the order and the data processors guarantee the same level of personal data protection as Plusprisma OÜ.
8. The Client has the right to access their personal data at any time and request for the data to be changed or erased, unless otherwise stipulated by law, by sending the respective application to Plusprisma OÜ’s e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. If the Client has expressed their wish and has given their agreement to receive newsletters and/or personal offers from Plusprisma OÜ, the Client has the right to withdraw that permission at any time, by sending the respective application to Plusprisma OÜ’s e-mail at email@example.com or by clicking the link provided in the offer e-mail.
10. If the Client finds that their rights have been infringed when personal data is processed in the E-shop platform, the Client has the right to turn to the Data Protection Inspectorate and the courts.
Our cakes from web-shop are for take-away only!